Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Diamond Brite



Okay,
So this past year we bought a new dishwasher, we like it. Our town however has "weird" water. It's hard, and normal dishwashing detergents don't clean anything. So one day some time ago I come home and the dishes are suspiciously clean. I look under the counter and find "DIAMOND BRITE".
I found out that this was indeed the detergent used to render our dishes sparkling clean. I inquired of my wife where we bought it from... she said her friend gets it. Hmmm.....

I let it go, whatever, then we ran out. You can't buy this stuff in stores. The "friend" was out of town. What do we do?!?! We made the emergency call to the friends cell phone. She says "I'll send a guy with it when we get it." So one evening we get a knock at the door and this guy brings 4 bottles straight to our house. He didn't know how much it cost, but that "we'd straighten it all out later".

So I don't know who gets it, where it comes from or how much it costs... all I know is that it's the only thing that works in our dishwasher. Some questions I guess are better left unanswered.

No comments: