Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Mark all as read"...

Okay with my Google reader at almost 500 unread posts... I will be missing some of your stuff people... I am not willing to spend the time required to chew through all of it when you continue to keep churning out good stuff.

Don't worry though, I am not doing that to those who I know in "real life" (although I think knowing someone on the web is real in some kind of way...), but I had to go through 25 posts on Amanda's blog...

So to those who don't read this blog and who write stuff I read to learn about stuff like photoshop and photo news... sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He he. Is that me Amanda? I was a little prolific the last couple weeks. But I know what you mean. I was gone for just a couple days and I had 266 posts in my reader and I've marked many as read myself.