Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what do you write

I am stuck. This week has not been great. In my last post I wrote about a fundraiser for a local family who has an 8 month old who choked on a popcorn kernel and long story short has suffered significant brain damage because of it. All in all it was an excellent day. The family the fund raiser was for is in Calgary taking her through some hyperbaric treatment. From what I've heard the fund raiser was a good deal in raising money for a needy family. I volunteered as being the sound guy extraordinaire. The "big draw" aside from the cause was Codie Prevost. Cool guy. There were numerous other performers they all did very well. There was prize giveaways and a silent auction as well as other fun things. I enjoyed doing the sound on Saturday, even if it was hot and very long. That was Saturday.
I think I'll break this up in posts... stayed tuned.

No comments: