Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh man...

Okay so I have been doing some reading and studying recently. Working some on a sermon series on the Psalms. I have been slowly going through, (again) Walter Brueggeman's The Message of the Psalms: A theological commentary I have found that to be a helpful thing in my understanding of the Psalms. And then I happened upon this post from Randall Friesen's blog quoting Eugene Peterson. From there I looked at where he clipped that excerpt from and my head is kinda spinning.

So to sum up, I have nothing of my own to say today, but I decided to point the few of you to what's been going through my head. And for what it's worth, I feel like I'm in a transition towards "new orientation" (see Brueggeman) and that's a good, albeit uncertain place to be.

Blessings.

No comments: