Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What do you think?

So I was reading this post from Dan Kimball's blog. (No I don't know Dan but I have been following his blog a little). I will share with you a quote from there...
The consistent observation shared was that Christians generally don't want to listen to other viewpoints than their own, and they basically abandon the person if they aren't ready to "receive the gospel" and the Christian then moves on to someone else. This was shared that it feels like (and actually is) showing that as a person, those outside the church aren't really cared about or respected and valued as a human being other then as an evangelistic target or as someone to prove them wrong, and the Christian right.
Boy, I hope that's not describing me. I'm sure at times it has though. I felt this bit was a good reminder for me.

No comments: