Friday, April 24, 2009

pink...

So today I was buried in pink.
I was loading the washing machine and found that I had a whole load of pink things. Now this was not something I had ever imagined myself doing. However at this point in my life I am tied to the colour pink. Pink now completely and totally reminds me of my daughter Olivia. Pink does not remind me of Tara, if any colour reminds me of her it's green. But now I don't despise pink. Now I kinda like pink. Honestly it's funny how some things change you.

Anyhow, here's a few photos of my little girl. It's official (and has been for some time) I'm smitten.


5 comments:

Tarasview said...

cutest.girl.ever!

Colleen said...

Olivia is SO ADORABLE. I love her eyes and her cute cute smile. You've got a heartbreaker on your hands!! :o)
oh, and Trevor and I totally know what you mean about PINK - I hated the colour and asked to not have pink gifts when our daughter was born, and well, now I kinda like it!! :o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Doug. You take such great pictures.

Rachelle said...

what a great slideshow! I love how you've got some everyday life shots (tantrums?) mixed in with the absolutely beautiful shots of Olivia. Such a great mix.

Anonymous said...

Love this show! Wow your kids all have such a strong family resemblance, both to you & Tara. One of the pictures had me thinking it must be Owen. Everyone who knows her adores Olivia, and your smittenness is a thing of beauty! You're such a loving Dad, and it's not hard to see that your kids adore you too! Love, Patricia