Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thank you

Thank you Lord,

Thank you.
Thank you for making me.
Thank you for giving me parents who followed you.
Thank you for helping me see you early in life.
Thank you for helping stay true to you in most ways throughout my life.
Thank you for allowing me to learn servanthood.
Thank you for continuing to teach me servanthood.
Thank you for teaching me.
Thank you for my house, it’s a really nice one.
Thank you for my van, you brought it along for my family.
Thank you for my wife, I love her dearly.
Thank you for my kids, all three of them. They are truly a blessing of unimaginable size.
Thank you for a church that was willing to take a risk on a young pastor.
Thank you for your faithfulness to me.
Thank you for your patience with me.
Thank you for showing up.
Thank you for showing up to do good things despite what we deserve.
Thank you for giving me luxury compared to many in our world.
Thank you for health.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for all the little things that sometimes I notice and sometimes I don’t.
Thank you for all the people praying for me.
Thank you that I am loved by you.
Thank you that I am loved by more than just you.
Thank you for the things that usually, I just take for granted.
Thank you for my freedom.
Thank you for all these things and the ten thousand other things I need to be thankful for today.
Thanks.

No comments: