Friday, August 08, 2008

888








Some things to celebrate today with;

Did you know that the eighth Old Testament book does not have 8 chapters (the book of Ruth) , but the eighth verse of the eighth chapter of the eighth New Testament book is here.

Eight Translations

eight in Afrikaans is ag
eight in Danish is otte
eight in Dutch is acht
eight in Finnish is kahdeksan
eight in French is huit
eight in German is acht
eight in Hungarian is nyolcas, nyolc
eight in Italian is otto
eight in Portuguese is oito
eight in Spanish is ocho


My eighth post on Blogger is here.
The eighth photo I posted to Flickr is here.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


UPDATE:
Found this news story... thought it funny.

Double update...
It appears I can't count. Several of these photos have only 7 items in them. I have no excuse. I can't count.

1 comment:

Jon Coutts said...

the one with the knife and the eight tomatoes is daunting and terrifying