Monday, March 10, 2008

Shovelling

Well, spring might come after all!
It's slightly above zero here and things are gently melting.
I was starting to doubt spring was ever coming.

So today I spent some time trying to move some of the snow away from the house so that it has less of a chance to seep into our basement. Our basement doesn't leak so much as water seeps in. So hopefully by moving the snow away from the house a bit it will help keep it outside.

Now we've had a fair amount of snow this winter, but nothing compared to my hometown. Sheesh! I saw pictures on Facebook from one of the guys I went to high school with and WOW. That snow there is no joke.

I'm kinda tired from shoveling snow here, but my muscles are glad that they didn't have to shovel Nepean's snow. Makes me glad actually that Dad has a snow blower.

That's it for now...

No comments: