Friday, April 04, 2008

Big Idea

I have just finished reading one of the saddest stories that I didn't know about. Perhaps some of you knew about this but Big Idea, the company that produces the VeggieTales videos went bankrupt some time ago (2003) and is now run by different people. I've just finished the account of what all happened HERE (be prepared to read for awhile the story takes a full 11 webpages). The account is told by Phil Vischer. While a very sad story it is one worth reading, please click the FAQ after you finish to get the epilogue.

What did I learn from all that?

Simply this, and honestly I think I'll be reflecting on this for the next few weeks/months:

Be who God made you to be and do what God made you to do.

When you get some time, I encourage to read in Phil Vischer's own words what happened with Big Idea.

No comments: